Sunday 1 October 2017

More Works of Art for J.R. Art Gallery

Hello everyone,

How are you all? Hope you have enjoyed your weekend.  Autumn is here and I am already missing my Summer days. The weather is getting cooler and the days are shorter. The kids are settling in quite well into their school routine. My little Leah will start school on Wednesday and it's going to be hard not having any of the kids at home. 

Even with a busy life I am making good progress on J.R. Art Gallery. I am enjoying every minute of it. It holds a special place in my heart and it will be very hard to move onto a new project when it's done and ready.

J.R. Art Gallery
 I have been busy adding a few more paintings to the gallery. I have had a few frames that I got to paint myself that turned out really nice.


Just like the rest of the paintings, I have found some nice paintings that I like and printed them on canvas to give them a more realistic look. 


Some of the paintings I have moved them to other locations on the walls. It's something that I will keep on doing till the end of the project. Sometimes you realize that a simple accessory can make a difference in a different position or angle. 






Just a couple of weeks ago, once again, my dearest friend José Pereira Torrejón sent me another miniature painting that he painted on canvas. The beautiful detailed painting is called "The Cupola". 

The Cupola painted by José Pereira Torrejón
Another amazing and very special painting that I never tire to look at. I have placed the painting near the other two paintings; "The Hummingbird" and "The Secret Garden" and now the trilogy stand in the gallery together. 


José together with the painting also sent me the easel which he gave a little detail of his own. He smeared some paint which was used for the same painting on the easel. Through this he gave me an idea and so instead of framing the painting, I added a stool and  a paint pallet to give the impression that the artist had just finished the new beautiful painting. 




Once again a big "THANK YOU!" goes to my dearest José for such a lovely gift. I don't have words to show my gratitude for these masterpieces. It's a privilege that I have your paintings to adorn the gallery. xxx

Apart from the paintings, I have added a few more hand painted miniatures of my own. So far here a few busts that I will be adding to the gallery. I haven't found the right place for them yet as I would like them to be scattered around the room. 


The gallery is now looking fuller and there is still so much that I want to add. There will definitely be more paintings, more accessories to the counter and a few more details here and there.

Here is how the gallery looks so far.



This is all for today. I hope you like the new additions to the gallery. I am very pleased with the outcome and I am looking forward to add more. 

I have also been working on the private quarters of Mr. Rookie so keep tuned for the next update.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxxx

6 comments:

  1. The J.R. Art Gallery is beautiful and so real. The paintings printed on canvas give them a realistic look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Faby. I'm pleased that you liked it. xxx

      Delete
  2. Cada vez más bonita y más auténtica,estas haciendo un gran trabajo con ésa galería!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete